- This event has passed.
September 7 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am BST
MCR2030 ARISE Webinar
Count Every Second Until The Event.
7th September 2022
Private sector partnership for improving city’s climate resilient infrastructure and enhancing business resilience.
Time: 10:00 Geneva | 15:00 Bangkok | 17:00 Incheon
Duration: 90 min
Virtual Zoom event, open to public and anyone interested. A recording will be available on the MCR2030 Network’s website and YouTube channel.
Register here: https://bit.ly/MCR2030-ARISE-SEP2022
- ARISE – Private Sector Alliance for Disaster Resilient Societies
- USAID ADVANCE Program in Jakarta and Miyamoto International
- UNDRR Global Education and Training Institute (GETI)
- Making Cities Resilient 2030 (MCR2030)
Sub-national resilience is built by harnessing the strengths and contributions of multiple stakeholders, including private sector entities. As primary innovators and investors, the private sector has a vested interest in making cities work. They may also have the expertise and technical skills local governments require to creating an environment where resilience flourishes.
- Sissa Bekombo Priso, Resilience Project Manager, RESALLIENCE
- Didier Soto, Ph.D., Head of Digital Solutions & GIS-based Resilience Project Manager, RESALLIENCE
- Victor Rembeth, Program Manager for USAID ADVANCE Indonesia Programme
For more information about the event, visit: https://www.undrr.org/event/MCR2030-ARISE-Sep2022